Bone broth turkey meatballs
Take time to cook the meatballs. I advise not to put all the meatballs into the pan together and cook them in batches. Make sure the heat is on low and that you frequently turn the meatballs.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 20-minutes
500g turkey mince
Gluten free bread crumbs (use bread and blend in Magic Bullet)
1 tbsp of olive oil
300ml Boil and Broth beef bone broth
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 red pepper
4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp mixed herbs
- In a bowl empty out the mince. Blend the bread crumbs and combine the crumbs to the mince. Add the coriander, combining the ingredients well. Take off small chunks and roll into meatball 1-1.5inches in size. Set aside until all meatballs are made.
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil, then turn on to a low heat. In batches add the meatballs. Turn them over as they cook, and when cooked put to one side.
- In a wok, add the vegetables and garlic in olive oil and cook for 5-minutes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes, bone broth and tomato puree. Turn the heat down and simmer for 10-minutes.
- Then add the cooked meatballs. Put a lid over the wok and simmer for a further 25-minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- When cooked serve with salad and quinoa.