Serves: 12 meatballs (approx)
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15-minutes
500g turkey mince
150g of wholemeal breadcrumbs
100g omega seeds and goji berry mix (available at the Grape Tree)
30g mixed herbs
100ml olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the turkey mince and breadcrumbs. Using your fingers combine the ingredients.
- Then add the omega seeds and goji berry mix, and the mixed herbs. With your fingers mix with the turkey mince.
- Separate the mix into two halves. Using one half, break the mix into three smaller sizes and then roll into small ball shapes in the palm of your hand. Place the meatballs onto a separate plate.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil to high. Once hot, turn down to low and then add the meatballs. Allow to cook for 3 minutes and then turn for a further 3 minutes. Repeat the turning process for each meatball and until the meatball is cooked all around.
- Once all the meatballs are cooked, transfer to a plate and serve with a tomato and herb sauce.