Lemon and ginger cakes
Most of the cakes I bake use similar ingredients. If you can stock up on the ingredients, then there will always be a variety of cakes you can make.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
Preparation: 20 minutes
115g coconut sugar
75g coconut flour
75g gluten free flour
50ml olive oil
1 grated lemon and juice of lemon
2 teaspoons grated ginger
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a saucepan, heat butter until melted and then add the coconut sugar and maple syrup.
- Take off the heat when mixed.
- Beat the eggs and add to the butter and sugar mix. Then add the flour, baking powder and olive oil.
- Add the lemon gratings, lemon juice and ginger.
- Mix until combined and then spoon into muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.