The best way to cook kale is to use olive oil on a high temperature in the oven. Olive oil helps to give an extra crisp.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 15-minutes
PREPARATION TIME: 2-minutes
500g of kale (homegrown is best)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- Heat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Cut up the kale into smaller chunks and then spread out onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle the oil over the kale and sprinkle the salt over too.
- Bake in the oven for 15-minutes.
- Eat as a side with dinner or a snack.