Banana’s are great for adding natural sweeteners into your baking. They are great to use when they are turning black. The natural sugars are abundant the more ripened they become.
SERVES: 10 slices
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 70-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 10-minutes
400g banana’s mashed
200g sliced pear
100ml almond milk
200g self-raising flour
115g coconut sugar
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Line a bread loaf tin.
- In a bowl, mix together the bananas, butter, almond milk and eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour and coconut sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix.
- Pour the ingredients into the loaf tin.
- Place the sliced pear across the top of the mix and bake in the oven for 60-minutes.