You can use any gluten free flour to accompany the almond flour. Or you can even use almond flour on it’s own. I used spelt flour for this recipe and they tasted very good.
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30-minutes
TOTAL PREP TIME: 10-minutes
3 eggs beaten
100g coconut sugar
70g almond flour
100g spelt flour
3 bananas blended
1 tsp baking powder
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a muffin tray with cake cases
- In a saucepan, heat the butter until melted, then add the coconut sugar and stir. Take off the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then mix in the eggs. When combined, add the flours, baking powder and blended bananas. You may notice the mixture is thinner than cakes but that’s okay.
- Finally, mix in the nuts and scoop the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20-minutes.